Application Form: Shefaia

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 22 Oct 2017, 18:28

where I say in my application that 'I'm a grouch as often as anyone', this was in no way intended as a challenge.

You'd never win anyway!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Lilandris likes this post.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pepple » 23 Oct 2017, 03:35

Shefaia on 22 Oct 2017 13:17 wrote:...ukulele, and writing a review of Blade Runner 2049...

Never have I wanted these two things more.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 23 Oct 2017, 11:14

Blade Runner 2049 was awesome. I might even venture that I preferred it to the original...... :o
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shefaia » 23 Oct 2017, 17:42

Serendipity on 23 Oct 2017, 11:14 wrote:Blade Runner 2049 was awesome. I might even venture that I preferred it to the original...... :o

:ahhhhh:
Boing! :bebored:
Shefaia

Topic/Postby Shefaia » 26 Oct 2017, 08:23

Availabilities

So if anyone does want to interview me, or just sound me out with some random RP, I’m online most days (or can be), just suggest a time. I’ll be away this weekend, 27-30 October though.
Shefaia

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 Oct 2017, 11:05

I did try whispering you a couple of times, you seemed to be hiding in Stranglethorn Vale... But no reply.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shefaia » 26 Oct 2017, 17:18

Serendipity on 26 Oct 2017, 11:05 wrote:I did try whispering you a couple of times, you seemed to be hiding in Stranglethorn Vale... But no reply.

Oh damn, I'm sorry! I probably need to refamiliarise myself with the chat system… will try to make sure I'm more alert to /w when I next play :-(
Shefaia

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 Oct 2017, 23:14

Heh, not to worry. I'll be popping up fairly regularly anyhoo :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shefaia » 29 Nov 2017, 21:06

Well, it was really nice chatting with you in-game the other day, Serendipity. Hopefully we’ll coincide for a long enough time that for an interview soon! In the meantime if anyone spots me online I’m always up for some random RP: IC Shefaia is basically to be found in the Kalimdor elvish zones, or in Stormwind, where she is stationed on the docks as one of the Auberdine Sentinels. So far she hasn’t summoned up the courage to explore further …
Shefaia

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Nov 2017, 21:07

Indeed!

I've got my wee beady eye out for you, so if we coincide you'll be the first to know.

Well, second, after me. I knew what I meant! :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

PreviousNext

Return to Applications.