Application Form: Anniebell

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Anniebell » 23 Jul 2018, 17:47

Application Form: Anniebell

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

To whom it may concern, I greet you with goodwill.

Forgive me for the rather worn piece of parchment with which I write upon and the unfortunate scrawl I appear to have obtained on my long journey.

My name is Annie-Bell Blackwood. I am 32 years of age from the City of Gilneas which, by now I imagine, has been turned to ruins by the Forsaken. A long slumbering curse affected our people and I fear this lead to an unfortunate course of events. I too was affected by this curse (those that speak of it call it Lycanthropy), but have taken solace with the Night Elven Druids by learning to control my form, to enable me to remain human for as long as possible.

I have been described as somewhat of a 'Lone Wolf'. I hunt game in the forests and help to control the infestation of spiders along the way. With my trusted bow in hand, I have spent most of my life in the wilderness. City life isn't something for which I am used to. I prefer to wonder the countryside and fish in the waters available to us.
Please do not consider me a recluse, however. I do have friends, both in and out of the city. I simply prefer the peace of the wilds to the noise that the city brings.

I do, however, wish to seek out my people after we arrive. I am told you may be able to help me with this? I was told some of your Guild might be of my kind. I... Don't know if my people are fellow Gileans or other humans now. I guess I am both? It still confuses me to this day, but soon I will adapt to my new condition for which I am certain. The Night Elves seem to be the type of people that I am most like. Kindred spirits one might say.

I am currently enduring a long voyage to the city of the Night Elves, though it promises to be more tolerable to my tastes. My people evaded the invading Orcs and Forsaken to get here. It has been a troubling few weeks and I can but only imagine where my future leads.
I am told my skills will be required in a village called Lor'Danel. If this letter should arrive in safe hands, I would request response to meet me there.

As I complete this and swiftly run out of space, I notice that there is a sketch of a flock of birds on the reverse of this page. The young child which gave this to me has suggested it might reach you sooner this way. I hope his wishes are true.

The Captain assures me, also, that the ravens are bred swift in his lands, so this should arrive to you long before I reach shore.

For now, I wish you well and I look forward to my arrival in Kalimdor, with luck in one piece.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss A-B Blackwood

::: Character Details :::

Name: Anniebell

Race: Worgen

Class: Hunter

Level: 16 (currently playing/levelling so may be higher upon receipt)

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Current main and secondary specialization: None so far. Unsure if I will pick them up at this time.

Current primary and secondary professions: None so far. I will be picking up cooking and fishing when I get the chance to.

Realm of Origin: Steamwheedle Cartel

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Years

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Started on this realm

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): None on this character. Unsure of the name for my main.

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

I've mostly stuck to PvE and LFR Raiding on my time on WoW. I've had few opportunities to be oart of orginaised raids in guild (aside from years ago when some friends used to play).
I've always had an interest in RP, mostly conducted in my own head rather than with other players though. This was even when I first started playing years ago! My interest caused my partner to introduce me to D&D and I've been hooked ever since.
Long story short, I'd love to be part of an RP guild and experience that side of WoW properly. I enjoy it immensely so would live the opportunity to be part of the community.

Since when have you been playing WoW?: Wrath of the Lich King

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: None that I know of.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 31-35

Your country of residence: UK

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Somewhat regular

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: Forsaken/Lady Sylvanas mostly hates.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Somewhat competent

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

Kezan is always fun. I have made and deleted Goblins just to play this area. I enjoy much of the Cataclysm/Pandaria areas as well and always look froward to playing them upon levelling up.

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

My fondest is easlily in Northrend, specifically in the Dragon Wastes.
My main at the time, male Blood Elf Paladin, was in a guild with friends and a few of us met up. Some of these friends I knew IRL and one of their college friends had joined our guild/server too.

We had an entertaining conversation/meeting where a rogue had decided to infiltrate our meeting but we could see him. Mocking ensued and merriment was had that day! It's also where I met this college friend of a friend for the first time in game.

Let's just say that moment lead to us meeting in real life and we are now engaged to be married :)

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

I was looking for a purely RP guild with which to join. I have joined mixed ones before on other characters but it never happens.
I wanted a chance of pace to enjoy this aspect of the game with a dedicated/like minded group whom I can have fun with.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

I would be very keen to join and expand my RP horizons. I'm a friendly lady (in character and IRL) and very responsible and trustworthy.
I'd like to meet new friends as well to game with which I have not been able to properly experience for many years.
I have other characters on the realm which are 'homeless' (read: guildless) so it'd be interesting to bring them along sometime too, if possible of course.

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

None specifically, but I am very newbie to WoW RP with events and such.
Also with conduct within the guild, so guidance for that would be gratefully appreciated. I'm far from tactless so I'll certainly not jump in ruining anyone elses's experience, but a gentle guiding hand initially would be very nice :)

Thank you for your time, I hope you'll accept me and Annie-Bell to your guild :)

Anniebell

Topic/Postby Shevron » 25 Jul 2018, 08:23

Whoops missed this.

Dipity? You do the interviewing honours or shall I?

I don't feel very Shevron-y lately to RP the whole thing, but if needs be I'll take care of it.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 25 Jul 2018, 13:30

I'm on a business trip at the moment, but I'll be online on Friday if you can wait!

I've also noted Sven wants to attend to talk about hunting! :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Anniebell » 25 Jul 2018, 15:29

Heya ^-^

I can defintely be about Friday evening/night no problem!

I'm on UK time but can be available from about 7pm til late with no issue, so good to meet you and chat whenever you folks are free :)

Do you want my Battletag to add me as well by the way?
Anniebell

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 25 Jul 2018, 15:43

Sure thang, I'll be working from home so no risk of me being stuck anywhere. I'm on UK time too, so that's not a problem..... Ship over your Battletag as it'll be easier to track you down :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Anniebell » 25 Jul 2018, 23:11

Haha sweet!

It's Kipepeo#2829 ^-^

Oh wow that timing. I'm writing this and the header has Sven's 'tagline' xD

I will be about sooner tomorrow evening no doubt as well, so if anyone wants to nab me before Friday, even for a quick hello, that's no problem :)

Double post merged on 25 Jul 2018, 23:11

Probably a minor point, I've tweaked my backstory a wee bit and she's very much favouring using a gun rather than a bow. HAd been thinking of it and it suits the Gilnean theme a lot better.

Just wanted to say so the first meet isn't "err where's your bow?" lol
Anniebell

Topic/Postby Gergel » 26 Jul 2018, 07:59

Serendipity: Err, where's your bow?
Annie-Bell: Oh, sorry!
Annie-Bell: /bow
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Anniebell » 26 Jul 2018, 08:47

Gergel on 26 Jul 2018, 07:59 wrote:Serendipity: Err, where's your bow?
Annie-Bell: Oh, sorry!
Annie-Bell: /bow

:D :D
Anniebell

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Jul 2018, 22:41

See y'all on Sunday, 7pm UK time (that's 8pm server of course!).

That includes you too, Sven..... :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Jul 2018, 18:49

I'll be a few minutes late, just on my way home now. I'll blame my friend for plying me with sake.... :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Next

Return to Applications.