Moonrise

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 20 Feb 2019, 20:00

Moonrise

Hello dear Rhymers!

Just wanted to bring the following to your attention..

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... -moon/5403

Since I know many of you are around old-school like since the old golden days of RP, many of you might still remember the Moonrise.. to those who don't, it was a lovely monthly RP get together to watch the rising moon over Ashenvale, led by the serveral Night elf guilds who were roaming the server back in the days.

This event came to an halt as RP was on the decline, but this topic made me and others thinking.. how lovely it would be to revive it in one form or another. I am fully aware we cannot really live it up as in the 'good old days', but even if we can reboot it as a monthly reoccuring RP event and a get together for the community, it would serve its purpose :-)

So to cut things short - we are meeting sunday night to discuss the if's and how's and when's, and if any of you are interested to get involved, do let us know. So far it's Dipity, Grawle and myself (as Nataari, who is my main) who voiced interested.

Also, considering it has always been in Kaldorei hands - any Nightelf interested to participate, or even help organize, would be wonderful. It would be nice to keep it as Elven as possible
2 people like this post.
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Feb 2019, 21:09

Eyyyyyyyyyyy!
Dawnblade likes this post.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 20 Feb 2019, 23:22

That post looks familiar... :)

Oh, I hope there's moonwatching ahead!
Thank you for posting this!
Dawnie - Dawnblade
DeeDee - Deathknight Dawnblade

Alts including, but not limited to:
Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Jhalil likes this post.
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 21 Feb 2019, 00:17

Oh I really hope so too! Well, worst case scenario it will be a nice reason for a small group to get together and RP. Best case scenario, we can make it together a re-occuring thing :)

By the way, one of my Ebon Flame guildies is not only super keen, but would be happy to help organize things. And, ta da.. there we have another quote-Nightelf!

Double post merged on 21 Feb 2019, 00:17

Wait.. Dawnie, YOU are Kitten? I didn't know that, just saw your signature! Haha, I was about to drop her a letter ingame.. so you you inspired the entire thing! :)
I hope you're happy we carried on with your idea - if you fancy helping to oragnize it, that would be most welcome! It made me realize that this was one of these events I miss so much!
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 21 Feb 2019, 16:26

I'm super happy you're doing something with it! :banana:
My online time is random at best at the moment so I'm not in a position to be organizing stuff myself but I'm totally keeping an eye on this and will do my best to attend. :heart:
Dawnie - Dawnblade

Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Jhalil likes this post.
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 21 Feb 2019, 16:46

Now that I am back from a crazy few months of work and life, I'd happily bring Cherwina along... Or my Demon Hunter that I cannot remember the name of... >_>... <_<... I'd probably bring Cherwina though.
3 people like this post.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Feb 2019, 10:30

Doooo it, we like Chew!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 25 Feb 2019, 00:02

Grah! If anyone sees our lovely Worgen druid friend again.. could you ask him to pop us invitation rights? :) Will post on the forums tomorrow, and would be nice to invite peeps who utter interest!

Little optimist that I am.. :P
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 25 Feb 2019, 08:30

It'll be fun :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 25 Feb 2019, 09:56

Really looking forward to this.
It's just a shame I can't bring all my nightelves.
Not enough accounts... :party:
Dawnie - Dawnblade

Dawnblade
Rhymer

Next

Return to Events.