Gergel "Starmane"

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 30 Mar 2008, 14:17

Another Gnome, perhaps my suspicions on that Pepple sort are correct and not only is he inhabiting them boxes, but perhaps he may well be using them as some form of breeding complex. I do not know the insides and outs of Gnome reproduction, nor do I think I wish too, so I shall probably wash my hands of this matter. Never the less a stern eye shall be kept on him at all times, and it seems Aurielle also needs to be watched, I shall make the required arrangements.

I shall also have to confer with the guilds fellow officers about any planned name change to Gnome and Punishment that I have been made without my knowledge. It seems with Gnomeragan in despair they not only find refuge with Ironforge, but with us as well!

Never mind, it’s simply more miniature heads to study, perhaps I shall finally get some answers to the questions about these miniature folk.

###############

Excellent application :)
Nysard

Return to Applications.