Secrets everywhere!

!sdal nworcecI ot kcab gniog er'eW

Topic/Postby Gergel » 12 Dec 2020, 14:25

Juste on 01 Dec 2020 16:02 wrote:- Kyrian instuments
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=344912/music-of-bastion

These are simple items that sit in your inventory you can find around Bastion zone. They all give you a buff. What is weird that despite tooltips saying that they do not stack, they do.

Sadly being able to carry more than one instrument was a bug which seems to have been fixed/nerfed and you can now only hold one instrument at a time, as per their tooltips. I think that if you already have all of the instruments in your inventory, then you'll be able to hold on to them all. But the moment you pick up a new one, all but one will vanish from your inventory. This also includes moving them from/to bank. I found this out the hard way, and this sucks. I really liked my bell (periodic healing) and flute (increased primary stat) combo.

There's an NPC named Pico in Bastion who allows you to choose between the instruments you've found so you can switch to your preferred one.

Juste on 01 Dec 2020 16:02 wrote:- Sorrowbane
https://www.wowhead.com/item=180273/sor ... bonus=1567

How about a free 180 ilvl epic 2h sword that has instant kill proc on lesser enemies? That's what this is. It requires stacking different strenght buffs on Maldraxus and then all you need to do is to pick the sword up from the ground at the Arena of Theater of Pain. There is a guide on the link what exactly you need to do. I managed to get it this morning. Needless to say it's insanely good for fresh lvl 60 2h melee weapon users.

Getting this sword requires a specific world quest to be up. I did this today. For someone like myself, who does not do dungeons, raids or PvP and therefore has a very limited ability to improve their gear, this weapon is an amazing upgrade. Being in a low-population realm is very helpful, because one preparatory step requires picking up four world item mushrooms in a specific area, which can be difficult if there's a lot of people farming for these. I managed with plenty of time to spare.

From the world quest you get a 10-minute strength buff. Then you need to run to the mushroom area and get a second strength buff. But if you fail to find enough mushrooms, you might end up losing the world quest buff. So there's a trick you can use to ensure that you can go back to the world quest and re-acquire its buff: namely be in a raid group. That way you can get the buff, but you won't actually complete the world quest. If you get unlucky with the mushrooms, go back and re-do the world quest to get a new buff.

Juste on 01 Dec 2020 16:02 wrote:- Frog mount
https://www.wowhead.com/item=182650/arboreal-gulper

You can get one of these at Ardenweald by finding randomly a mushroom from some of the mobs. Then take the mushroom to east corner of Ardenweald and plant it on soil. It spawns a tough rare that requires group to kill.

A group... or one blood death knight with a lot of patience.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands