Warcraft Movie Footage, Legion - Loot Glow Effect, Tweets, D

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 16 May 2016, 10:00

Warcraft Movie Footage, Legion - Loot Glow Effect, Tweets, D

Firebird Infinite Archon Speed Guide & Gameplay Tips

Hearthstone EU Spring Preliminaries Results & Top Decklists, Value Town #71

Town Hall Heroes Ep. 106, Into the Nexus #106- "Frost-Bros"

Symmetra: A Better World - Overwatch Digital Comic Release, Cheating in Overwatch

Warcraft Movie Footage

Duncan Jones and Robert Kazinsky were at the EPICENTER tournament this weekend to talk about the movie and show some more footage.

Legion - Loot Glow Effect

In Legion, bosses with loot remaining on them will have a special glow to visually indicate that there is still loot on the body. This glow has also appeared in several other places during the beta (during Fishing, on some quest objects, and other NPCs) but now seems to be only on bosses.

Blue Tweets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

PvP

With PvP stats normalization in legion making twinking totally obsolete, time to merge exp and exp-disabled pvp brackets?

Both exp-disabled and exp-enabled players will be in the same PvP brackets in #Legion. (WarcraftDevs)

Professions

Will Legion Archaeology require a certain level to begin? Just wondering if I should level it on alts now for art. appearance.

In #Legion, Archaeology will not require a certain level to begin. (WarcraftDevs)

Ghostcrawler Tweets

Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

I think there are 5 ways to achieve game longevity: 1) tons of content (hard!), 2) reusable content (same stuff, different rules)... (OccupyGStreet)

(cont.) 3) procedural content, 4) user-generated content, 5) multiplayer provides different experiences. What am I forgetting? (OccupyGStreet)

What do you mean by procedural content?

The computer makes (or mixes up ) the content, like many Roguelikes (OccupyGStreet)

I don't think it's necessarily one that fully qualifies, but reward structures can be a big deal for me.

No, that's a good one. Content is the same, but you are motivated to still do it. (OccupyGStreet)

a good narrative!

Agreed, but I'd file that under lots of content, or else you exhaust the story too quickly. And it's hard. (OccupyGStreet)

Speedruns/achievements maybe?

I meant speedruns under mods, kind of like difficulty adjustments or Halo skulls. (OccupyGStreet)

"Make your peace with a finite game." I think it's ok to have stories end.

I agree. I wish more games did this and didn't try to be the only game I ever need. (OccupyGStreet)

Deadly Boss Mods Patreon

The creator of DBM has created a Patreon to continue to fund development.

Dark Legacy Comics #537

DLC #537 has been released!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/570 ... ts-DLC-537
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News