G-g-g-guild meeting.

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Iso Victrix » 15 Apr 2008, 18:29

Lintissa wrote:Above the waterfallt of Northshire Abbey, Elwynn forest. A secluded spot only accessible from the Burning Steppes.

It is? :confused:
Iso Victrix

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 16 Apr 2008, 02:18

Not sure you can get there now. Will have to try out one of these days just for curiosity.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Fereth » 16 Apr 2008, 06:22

I won't be there, unfortunately. I'm doing day shifts so I need to wake up 5am every morning this week. I'll be in bed by that time.

Have fun!
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Toot » 16 Apr 2008, 07:58

I'm unable to make it tonight I'm afraid, off to dance the night away in Bournemouth :(
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 16 Apr 2008, 09:11

Alwynn wrote:Not sure you can get there now. Will have to try out one of these days just for curiosity.

I have been there post-patch 2.4.
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 16 Apr 2008, 10:50

I might be there, or not, depending on this connection here as I'm not at home...
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Apr 2008, 11:08

It is *very* lopsided - I managed to stand fine on the ship, but the angle of it was very trippy... Don't really want people tumbling off.

Suggestions!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 16 Apr 2008, 11:36

*shrug* Maybe on a large mushroom in Zangamarsh? Ideally a place by flying mount so we don't get interrupted, anyway.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Apr 2008, 12:02

Say a mushroom to the south east of Telredor - should be out of the path of Griffon flights... Say far enough away to be directly south of Coilfang Reservoir.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Romdjoll » 16 Apr 2008, 13:04

That seems a bit easier than t'other place as Rom is currently being munched upon by mobs in Netherstorm (plenty of run away! run away! action). See you all later.
Romdjoll

PreviousNext

Return to Events.