[N-RP] Lower City Market

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 27 May 2020, 09:24

[N-RP] Lower City Market

Another event from Uda for anyone interested:

From this Saturday 8pm server time, Uda and a few others will be starting a neutral RP market in Shattrath's Lower City. The aim is to try and build opportunity for more general RP rather than have it all driven specifically by situational events such as Moonrise or Botany Expeditions. They hope that you will join in, even if only for a short walk around the market and to greet some other RPs.

I will also talk to Uda about trying to get this to alternate with the existing cross-realm market organised by Argent Dawn folk.

Check the official forum for any additional details or questions as Uda's a little vague on things being young and new to RP.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 02 Jun 2020, 12:25

was a bit short for me to get to... sorry
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 03 Jun 2020, 12:33

Yeah, unfortunately there were only 4 people so it ran out of steam early :(
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 09 Jun 2020, 07:48

How about we plan an event for within a week's time to allow for people to sign up and plan to be able to make it? :Q
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 09 Jun 2020, 12:26

Hey, I don't have anything to do with Uda's events beyond letting other guilds know.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Return to Events.