Interesting...

Perhaps you've written a guide on a class or profession you want to share. Maybe you're an expert on mods and addons and want to share a guide you've made. If so, here's the place to do it!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 26 Dec 2013, 15:23

Interesting...

Hey there all!

For all those who use credit cards and/or bank sites on their computer and wish to feel a bit safer from keyloggers and/or malicious scripts.

I've found a free program for home users to scan for malware that is good at what it does and has very few false positives.

Malwarebytes has two editions, the free edition (home edition) is a scanner but without a realtime protection which should be enough if you just want to make sure you aren't having any keyloggers or malicious scripts running on your machine.

For those who want more there is also the paid version for a lifetime license which also offers a realtime protection from malware.

This is NOT a virus protection, this is specifically designed to protect against malware ONLY. it's lightweight and doesn't intrude on your regular performance.

Since this is not an ad i shall not post a link... this is just a useful free program i thought people would like to know about.

Even though i take a lot of precautions on my computer i had a registry key which was some piece of malware. ad-gen type...
(im proud that i had only one issue... )
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to Guides.