Tormeron's events: the Stories

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 29 Jul 2014, 19:09

The following is booklet that shall be given by adrenus at the beginning of the event, if you wish you can read it in advance to save us all the wait of reading through it
Booklet wrote:The ekhnor

The legend speaks of a few elves of old that were friends with creatures of the seas, these elves were always very reclusive and didn't like the company of other elves.

This era was before the sundering, these elves are believed to be all but gone from this world.

Few traces can be found though that would suggest these elves have not all vanished from the world as historians might want us to believe

In the days following the sundering many spoke of elves who were once reclusive who's body has never been recovered, some elves claimed these individuals have just walked into the sea and dissapeared forever.

Although most elves just assumed that these individuals were just burned alive.

according to recent efforts to locate the traces of this old reclusive civilization i've found renewed signs of their presence, though i cannot prove it for certain.

When i first came to feralas a few years back i've wandered the lands for any signs of these elves, there were no signs what so ever.

I've hired a crew of gnomes to build a ship that can go underwater and look for any signs of such elves underwater, once again it proved fruitless.

It seemed every attempt i made was fruitless until one day while walking the shore thinking of giving up on this research i've come across a strange sight, a strange sight indeed...

On the shores before me stood a tall scaley person with pointy ears, that person seemed deep in talk with what we call nagas, the naga seem to have his full attention and seemed to respect that person.

I've waited and hid until the naga left to confront the person in question about who he was and what he was all about.

Once i made it out of hiding i've tried to grab him to gather his attention. the person in question spoke in an old dialect of common saying "Your kind seek war and destruction of the lands above the waters, we no longer are part of your world"

Since that encounter i've managed not once again to meet this strange person.

The strange person did give me some stone etched with stories and prophecies of theirs.

But one i wished to share with you, it's a stone etched with old news of theirs, it seems a few have decided to take renewed interest in the world of elves and are trying to convert Night elves into a war on all the living that do not follow their strict rules.

These few who came with a renewed interest in this world have no interest in negotiating or becoming part of the politics, thus, they train night elves and blood elves to do their bidding for them.

Their orders are uknown to me, but this person who handed me these stones seemed to care very much that destruction shall not befall our little place in the world.

To find the place of these strange fanatics you need to find old coinage of theirs said to have an engraving of a tree and two moons on each side of the tree.

The more coins you gather of theirs, the more chances you have to pay your toll for their mercenaries and through them meet their evil overlords and end these fanatics from ever harming innocent anymore.
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to The Shady Rest Inn