Open RP events: Q&A

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 04 Sep 2014, 07:30

Gergel wrote:1. Reputation. Does it work in the open RP events?

The short answer, yes.
The longer one i would say that in the specific scenario you described Gergel it's perfectly plausible that you could use your standing or popularity to gain some "favors".
But do remember even amongst the guards their are some that don't like the death knights too much, thinking they might have changed now, but who knows later.

About the expansion of the question by Lilandris, you could say you know certain high up people, but do remember you can't pull that card too often or even those people won't vouch for you anymore, think about it like in real life, you can pull a string a limited number of times before that person tells you he's tired of doing so.

To Tibithea's question, yes, but even amongst merchants there are rivalries, see as you might sell products they sell as well.

I'll say this though be careful about what you mention you did since big events that happened to the world cannot all be given credit to all of you.
I will try and give you some favor each for stuff that you did but don't go about saying:
"I've saved you King varian, I killed onyxia!" .
Because clearly, not everyone have gone about to kill onyxia, you might have been part of the process though, Investigating, helping finding it out, even fighting her, but not every single one of you has killed onyxia.
Think about whether it would make sense that a simple tradesman to be the one to kill onyxia or such.
keep to your stories please.

Feel free to ask more, i want it to be clear what exactly i do or don't take into account.
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to Events.