Suggestion box

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 23 Feb 2015, 20:25

I did, I didn't try to fool anyone with it, but what i plan ooc and what i do IC are two entirely disconnected things (for me at least)
When i play any character, what i speak through that character is just what the character is thinking or doing, and i couldn't say during the meeting "we shall go to that expedition and will not be doing that calm nice sightseeing tour because there is a chain of events about to happen when we get there.

To be perfectly clear, you could have decided not to hurry to find these necromancer and keep to the sightseeing and slowly advancing to this necromancer threat.

I was actually implementing a suggestion you made a few times a while ago, to not rush with the events, things will happen at their own rythm, which allows much more social RP to happen until we get to that final fight, or boss.

This expedition is unlike the previous events in that the journey there is more important than the end of it.
try and enjoy the journey and not so much hope for it to end and find out the end, since that isn't the idea of it all.
We are all doing this together to enjoy the RP along the way.
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to Events.