Tailsight

Random scribbles by Sarawr.

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 25 Oct 2011, 05:46

Tailsight

This is an inner view to each character I have (or had) on the realm and of their origin; it is merely a helpful statement for myself. That's all.

Leatrice and Amiela Haven
Death knight and hunter, respectively. I need to write more to their story after I got back into RPing Lea again, and perhaps edit the previously written parts a little. Will see.

Sisters of Nightsong
Ilvaria
Soon.
Elyanor
The warrior held the name of Aatu, the Blind Protectorate of Argus, before I racechanged her to a charlatan; night elf who enjoys killing and deceiving others. I grew to dislike the draenei and it was too difficult for me to RP a blind character, so I made a story where Elyanor kills the draenei in the frozen wastes of Northrend, taking her place in Ebon Flame. She is somewhat intriguing character and I would like to play her more; I have enjoyed playing a warrior after all but I am not exactly sure what to do with her.
Celia
Soon.

Sarani the Spellbinder
As the story goes, class wise she has changed between shaman and death knight to a mage, which is her current state. Story wise it is perfectly plausible to happen; there is that one gnome in Northrend who had an evil sister roaming around after a transportation malfunction. I figured such event had happened to Sarani as well before she turned into a death knight; resulting in the complete hidden part of herself to be transported to Netherstorm where she resided before returning to the field of battle. It is far easier to play said character given the background she already has; although I don't exactly enjoy playing a mage as much.

Taola Quinn
A smuggler and an assassin. The only things I've so far thought for her is that she is elegant and eloquent, yet harsh and cold, always driving for profit. She trusts her steed Edwin most and hates flying. I would like to play and level her up more.

Jacinda Payne
She barely has anything on her; she is just an alt for now. A paladin tank. I guess I could build up a story on that but it'd mean that I should RP her as well, then.

Anette
Human warlock. I have not played her for a long time, though. She is a tailor and a scribe, and likes her felhunter a lot (and it has nothing to do with the fact that the name is Greemon).

Eimhir
Turned my priestess into a dwarf again, with new name and all (first she was known as Elgazar).

Grozda
Orc shaman. She has always seen Thrall as the true leader of the orcs. In childhood she struggled finding her path. She wasn't as aggressive as her other brethren but aided healing those that needed it. In time she was able to hear the call of the elements and with their aid she uses her powers to heal those in need.
Last edited by Sarawr on 14 Aug 2016, 13:38, edited 6 times in total.
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 02 Sep 2013, 06:46

These are the characters I've on Argent Dawn. I'll write more about them when I got the time. For now I'll just give their names and AA links.

Alliance

Corentine Moonsong -AA
She was first known as Tempestrunner, one of the Silverleaf Sentinels some years ago. She got to the rank of Watcher in the guild and I had a lot of fun with her. Dunno what happened that resulted in me leaving that guild... nowadays she was one of the Moonsongs. Decided to keep the name because she didn't really leave it IC.

Anchorite Phaidra - AA
One of the first characters I created on AD, she turned out to be quite intriguing character. I first leveled her up without buying the shadow-talents (at the time when you still had to buy them) and got her to 70 as Discipline. It all went down when I had to buy the spells from Shadow... it wasn't part of the character and it ruined her. I still feel sad about it. With her I ran the Disciples of the Naaru for a good while before I stopped playing for a while. Now it is gone, disbanded, but I still smile at the memories of it. She is a paladin now.

Soulbinder Narama
Draenei priest.

Chelah Silverblight - AA
I really liked roleplaying her. It was difficult but I enjoyed it.

Cairwyn Starmantle - AA
Previously known as Raenara, a blood elf rogue, she is now night elf.

Zareen
Draenei shaman.

Galandria
Kaldorei druidess, she has no story yet.

Eimhir Stoneshard
Dwarf monk with no story to her name yet.

Horde

Malrena Dawnblood - AA
Cold-blooded death knight. She seeks new purpose in the world.

Tebetha Dawnblood
No AA page. Aspiring blood knight.

Non-existent but have AA page left:
Zhaniya the Stormshatterer -AA
Emni Grimore -AA
Last edited by Sarawr on 19 Nov 2015, 10:34, edited 2 times in total.

Sarawr

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 03 Sep 2013, 11:46

Interesting to see the back-stories
I have some characters i wish to develop as well
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 05 Sep 2013, 21:11

Mhm, this was quite a good idea to write.. although the topic title could be "Tailsight" instead of what it is now. :Q

Sarawr

Return to Tail's Tales