Tormeron's events

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Feb 2013, 09:21

Gergel wrote:Sorry Tormeron, will have to skip that one as I will be in the fascinating, exotic, distant country called the United Kingdom.

Ruuuuuuuule Britanniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....! :C

Thursday. Righty o'!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 07 Feb 2013, 20:29

Tuesday 12 February at 20:45
Public Auction!
Meeting place Old Town in Stormwind, near the crates

be there... or be square (minecraft?)
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 12 Feb 2013, 23:36

Tuesday the 19th of February at 21:00
Trip on...
Meeting place: Stormwind Harbor
an RP boat ride!
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 13 Feb 2013, 01:03

And very successful the auction was too!

Someone sold a pair of Flying Tiger Goggles for 50,000 Gold.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 20 Feb 2013, 11:38

The trip on i think was a complete success, the boat floated .... exactly where we needed to go!

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Shevron » 20 Feb 2013, 11:49

Serendipity wrote:And very successful the auction was too!

Someone sold a pair of Flying Tiger Goggles for 50,000 Gold.

What?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 20 Feb 2013, 11:54

Yep, he sold it for 50k Gold, i was there... Serend also got good prices

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 20 Feb 2013, 12:02

Saturday 21:00 23th of february
The march of Felwood
Lead by: Malleena

Felwood has been ruled by demonic forces for a long time now,
We shall try and explore a possibility of taking back Felwood from the demonic forces.
Any lore about felwood would be appreciated if you could post below, to get people into the mood.

Try and bring level apropriate characters.
we shall also defend lower level characters

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 23 Feb 2013, 19:04

Lore about Felwood:
This lush and vibrant land of woods and meadows was tended by the kaldorei and protected by Cenarius. Bubbling streams ran through quiet, grassy meadows, and the summer sun was tempered by the whispering breeze and the cooling rain. The leafy corridors of the forest rang out with the music of songbirds. It was as close to a paradise as the world has ever known. Then the Burning Legion befouled the land using The Skull of Gul'dan. Any trees and creatures that escaped the outright destruction became forever cursed in the demons' rampage. Having felt the cursed touch of the Burning Legion, Felwood is an eerie, dark, and haunted region of scattered gloomy woodlands and tainted vales, all of it teeming with evil. The meadows of Felwood retain the sickly, charred look they took on when the demons cursed the land during the third war. Nothing grows there. The mighty ancients that once guarded the land now roam blindly, their limbs twisted and their bark hides bleeding fel poisons. The once tranquil rivers and streams now boil with poison and noxious gases.
Felwood is a dismal and dangerous land to all who enter. Most cross into Felwood only out of necessity, for it lies directly along the road to Hyjal Summit. Armed travelers are usually safe if they pass along the main road by day, but they have no guarantee of safety if they leave the trail or if they venture into Felwood after nightfall. The night elves feel constant shame that they failed to protect this noble land. All their efforts to restore health to the woods and meadows through divine magic have failed. Despite the lingering curse of The Skull of Gul'Dan, the night elves refuse to cease their efforts to lift it. Some think that the key to healing the blighted land lies with Illidan, brother to the night elf hero Malfurion Stormrage. Illidan was known to have consumed the Skull of Gul'dan, which also blighted the forest. Only powerful divine magic can likely save the land, however.
- in http://www.wowwiki.com/Felwood
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 23 Feb 2013, 21:08

Tuesday 21:00 26th of february
The march of Felwood
Lead by: Malleena

Felwood has been ruled by demonic forces for a long time now,
We shall try and explore a possibility of taking back Felwood from the demonic forces.
Any lore about felwood would be appreciated if you could post below, to get people into the mood.

Try and bring level apropriate characters.
we shall also defend lower level characters

Event delayed due to unnatendence

Tormeron
The soup master

PreviousNext

Return to Events.