Tormeron's events

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 21 Apr 2014, 09:39

gomababe wrote:Pity Tibbie can't come since she's still only level 40-odd but I will be following with interest. If possible she can support from the sidelines since she trades a lot in Stormwind and can easily keep those ears of hers open for gossip, rumours and such (hey, she might prefer her human form but she's still a Worgen, and she's a Gilnean merchant :p)

You can come to this event, though if you have a higher leveled char you can join us with that char regardless of the guild it is in!
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 21 Apr 2014, 09:49

If we can do this cross realm I'd like my main monk to come along then since he is level 90 and is a fairly likeable fellow. If not I have a tanking Nightelf Druid that is level 61 that can come instead :).

Edit: When is this planned for? I just need to know in case I need to rearrange any prior engagements.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 21 Apr 2014, 13:57

Tuesday at 21:05
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 21 Apr 2014, 14:16

Tormeron wrote:The demons are suspected of knowing ... names of people within the Rhyme and Punishment guild.

So the group is walking around Outland and getting more and more confused as random demons wave and yell out: "Yo, Serendipity! How ya doing?", "Hey Finna, wassup?", "Hello Tibithea! Long time no see!"
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 21 Apr 2014, 15:14

Probably can't make it then :(. My openraid group does their normal run on a Tuesday night and it runs from 19:30 til 22:30 maybe 23:00 depending on how the group is doing.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 21 Apr 2014, 20:26

I'm running my events on tuesdays at 21:05 every week for a while now...

I'll see if there is another day everyone can make it like they did on tuesdays

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 21 Apr 2014, 20:34

Don't feel you have to just for the sake of one person Tormeron :). The only reason the raid is on Tuesdays is so people can jump ship if they end up using their lockout with their guilds (my main isn't in a raiding guild and therefore can't use the lockout any other way). I'll happily watch from the sidelines and take part in the other events that come up.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 21 Apr 2014, 21:26

gomababe wrote:Don't feel you have to just for the sake of one person Tormeron :).

Tormeron does his best to include everyone, in my experience. He seems quite happy to do so too. :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 28 Apr 2014, 21:33

For now i haven't found an alternative day for the events, i shall keep trying as time goes on.

tomorrow at 21:05 the continuation of the series of events beyond the dark portal
the expedition continues!

though not mandatory i do request that everyone will have the GHI addon to add a certain RP element to it all!

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Liandrix » 28 Apr 2014, 21:42

Oh GHI, I should get my addons back. I haven't installed a single one yet :/

I might be there tomorrow, or I might be not, I haven't a clue.
"The motivation to study the Arcane should be born out of the understanding of the needs of those who would be affected by it.."

~ Loremaster Liandrix Emmot
Liandrix
Rhymer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.