Torm's other events!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Gergel » 24 Jun 2014, 22:55

So this actual, ingame devilsaur runs up to a character and starts chomping on it... and the character stands still and /emotes that they are attempting to hit the devilsaur, while you say in /raid chat "Devilsaur, being ten times taller than you, eats you whole. You need to delete your character now."

Did I get it right?
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 25 Jun 2014, 10:54

No, i mean that just cause you killed it in one shot because of game mechanics doesn't make it dead in RP, this is a light fun event, no one is supposed to be killed in RP unless they really want to die.

Also, I never do force emotes, if you haven't noticed my descriptions of battles is that something tries to attack X and Y, the person behind the character decides whether his or her character actually gets hit.

If i used force emotes our previous battles would have ended with much more destruction. *grins*

i admit my previous post explaining it was ... lacking the explanation, but i was tired when posting it
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Finna » 26 Jun 2014, 05:00

It feels like you took Gergels' post a bit too serious Torm :)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Gergel » 26 Jun 2014, 07:58

Tormeron wrote:no one is supposed to be killed in RP unless they really want to die.

Hey, dinosaur/demon/naga/soup! Do you want to die in RP? ... No? Neither do we. It seems we are at an impasse...

(Also, what Finna said :tong:)
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 28 Jun 2014, 17:34

Due to lack of inspiration and mood today i shall cancel my event for tonight, i am free to RP with someone, but am not really in the right frame of mind.
Life throws stuff at you sometimes that you can't just roll on and do as planned.

There is still an event tuesday!
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 01 Jul 2014, 13:20

What kind of event is on today? I can't find any mention anywhere :o
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 20 Aug 2014, 19:21

21st of August, Thursday at 21:05 an RP event, a special meet and greet, bring a joyous and fun character, GHI recommended!

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 20 Aug 2014, 20:23

/e dusts off Garr for a change
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Aug 2014, 23:04

Should be able to come along!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 20 Aug 2014, 23:21

I'll probably be along tomorrow, but there's a possibility that I won't make it... Going on an outing to the local zoo... Uni-organised trip that is... And I'll be going there with my new crush ^^
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.