All events closed.

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 09 Feb 2015, 17:20

All events closed.

Time: Regular at 8PM server time on a Saturday.
Meeting:Ashenvale - Forest Song
Battle System: /Roll on bosses and odd things, but can be varied from no rolls used to the Heavy system.
How the Event will flow: Since I stopped Ajulae's Story line and Just my lack luster for Ajulae as A character is dead to me, Along with my Old main Solyea... So this Won't be based off of my character. But rather Things like:
    Monster hunt.
    Puzzle/Riddle.
    Fetch Quest.
    Diplomacy.
    Odd things.

Story Base: Would start off with a Monster hunt, That you will get a letter or what ever that detailed where to meet... So to start off!

*A mail is sent out to all RnP company.*

"Heroes Of old, I summon you to a Place of tensions that grow by the hour. I need all of what you have to head Right to Ashenvale, Forest Song. There are Demons that are making Ill with relations to the Horde and Our Elf Kin. Here are the details:
Demonic Fel Orc is killing creatures on the no hunt list from what we find and SI:7 have noted... The same Demon is making the Horde Annoyed with A lot of their hunting parties turning up dead...
Sort it out Champions! and Shut it down!
Last edited by Ajulae on 23 Apr 2015, 19:29, edited 3 times in total.
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Gergel » 09 Feb 2015, 17:40

Ajulae wrote:(keep tabs on the OP)

I would like to offer a suggestion: you might follow Tormeron's example and add new events as new posts to the end of the thread. This way, whenever you post a new event, the thread will be marked as "unread" in the forum, and clicking on the "go-to-first-unread-post" arrow will put the reader right on the newest event. Also, adding a new post instead of updating an old one will bump the thread to the top of the forum for easy access. And third, that way each of your events will be chronicled distinctly instead of the latest one overwriting the previous if you were to only update the OP.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 09 Feb 2015, 17:54

Gergel wrote:
Ajulae wrote:(keep tabs on the OP)

I would like to offer a suggestion: you might follow Tormeron's example and add new events as new posts to the end of the thread. This way, whenever you post a new event, the thread will be marked as "unread" in the forum, and clicking on the "go-to-first-unread-post" arrow will put the reader right on the newest event. Also, adding a new post instead of updating an old one will bump the thread to the top of the forum for easy access. And third, that way each of your events will be chronicled distinctly instead of the latest one overwriting the previous if you were to only update the OP.

A sticky and I will try but is is easier to use the format I have in The OP already other wise I have to re-write everything over and over. bold BB codes and all... Also will post passed stories there so people don't have to find my post in the 100s
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 09 Feb 2015, 18:01

What is OP?
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 09 Feb 2015, 18:04

Original Post.

Also the forum has that thing called QUOTE which helps, and then you don't have to rewrite everything.
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Traest » 10 Feb 2015, 20:14

Sorry, Aj. I'm in work until 2100 server time. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays are a general no go for events for me.
Traest
Will stab things for gold

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 11 Feb 2015, 09:52

I shall try to make it Saturdays, sometimes I'll not be able to make it, sometimes I will
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Alcioune » 11 Feb 2015, 10:48

I usually take things as they come - I never do much planning and have no idea if I can make it for your lovely event. BUT! I'm sure a certain gnome will be nearby if it is possible for her. No promise.
But! I think I will be there. 80%+ on that!
"No." - Alcioune Ulerue
Alcioune
No

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Feb 2015, 21:59

Yeah, Saturdays are often bad for me. I'm usually in a pub!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 12 Feb 2015, 05:05

Serendipity wrote:Yeah, Saturdays are often bad for me. I'm usually in a pub!

I will make pop up events if enough people online on Friday to Sunday... For who ever is online...
Ajulae
Servant

Next

Return to Events.